Creative Educations

At Creative Educations, our mission is your success. Here’s what you can expect with us.

Our registered agents will talk to you on a one-on-one basis. This way, you will get personalised advice relevant to your unique situation.

Our focus on one-on-one meetings means, you have our full attention. And you can talk comfortably about your issue so that we can give you the best advice for you.

If English is not your first language, our experts can communicate in Hindi and Nepali with you. We are working to add more languages.

We believe every situation is unique, so, contact us today with your query and we will talk about what is important to you. And together, we will find the appropriate solution for you.

Student Visa

We can help you enroll in a registered university or college in Australia. With this visa, you can study a registered full-time course and eligible family members can join you in Australia.

Partner Visa

This visa allows Australian permanent residents or citizens and eligible New Zealand citizens to bring their spouse or de facto partner. We can help you bring your family to Australia on a temporary or a permanent visa.

Visitor Visa

If you want to bring any of your family or relatives to Australia for a temporary visit, then we can help you make it a reality.

Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa

If you want to live and work in regional Australia, then this is ideal for you. For this, you need an eligible Australian business to sponsor you. Let’s talk to find out if we can help you here.

Temporary Graduate Visa

Finished your studies? Great! Now what? Time for Temporary Graduate Visa. Contact us to secure 2 more years in Australia.

Skill Independent Visa

That’s what we want you to get after you finish an eligible course. Contact us to discuss your personal pathway to Australian PR.

Business and Investor Visa

This is a part of Business Innovation and Investment Program. To be eligible you must be nominated by Australian State or Territory government agency.

Skill Nominated Visa

If you have an occupation on relevant skilled list and if you have the skills assessment, then you can apply for this visa. But you must be invited by Australian state or territory government.

No matter where you are in your Australian journey, contact us today. And we will work together to make your dreams a reality. At Creative Educations, our mission is your success. We treat every case separately and with the attention it deserves.

With our experts, you can be assured that you will get what is best for you. Book a free consultation with us and let’s work together to get you closer to your Australian dream.

Contact us today. By phone: 0422 279 722. By email: