With the Skill Independent Visa (subclass 189), you will be able to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
You don’t need to be sponsored by an employer or family member or be nominated by a state or territory government.
General Eligibility Criteria
You must be invited to apply for this visa. And for that, you can submit an Expression of Interest(EoI).
You must also:
- have a suitable skills assessment
- be under 45 at the time of invitation
- be able to score 65 points or more
- select an occupation on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations
- have competent English
- meet health and character requirements
Now, if you are granted this visa, you will be able to:
- live in Australia permanently
- work and study in Australia
- enroll in Medicare
- sponsor your relatives to come to Australia
- travel to and from Australia for 5 years
- become an Australian citizen, if eligible
Call Back Request